Propane delivers significant savings over other fuels, while enabling you to significantly lower emissions—right now. Whether it’s propane-powered ag engines, crop dryers or weed burners, we understand your needs and guarantee hassle-free service and competitive pricing.
Propane is a smart, environmentally-friendly and money-saving fuel for the farm with many uses. Farm, ranch and other agricultural customers rely on Dassel’s for the following propane applications:
- Green leaf weed control for organic and conventional vegetable row crops
- Pre-emergence and post-emergence weed control
- Reduced use of chemical herbicides
- Crop flaming to control weeds (endorsed by the U.C. Cooperative Extension)
- Flaming components easily adapted to your equipment
- Trap wagons
- Propane nurse tanks available
- Technical service provided with initial set up
To see a map of our delivery service area, click here.
Using propane on the farm…
On the farm, propane can be up to 50% less expensive than other options. Agricultural propane is the choice of nearly 900,000 farms across America. Plus, propane is a truly American fuel source that reduces a farm’s carbon footprint.